Emergency Closure Procedure
If the school has to close, we aim to inform parents at the first possible opportunity.
- A note will be posted on the home page of the school website.
- A text or email will be sent to parents (please ensure your details are always up to date!)
- Information will be available on City of York Council website, please follow this link: http://www.york.gov.uk/
- Radio York and Minster FM will state if school is closed. If you hear nothing school is open.
- Please do NOT ring the school as this blocks the phone lines.
If the school needs to close during the school day, the above procedures will be followed. If the school is closing at a specific time, you will be informed and the usual collection routines will apply.