If you would like further information about joining our school please contact the School Office on 01904 554243 and they will be happy to help you.
To apply for a place at St Lawrence's please visit the school admissions page on the City of York Council website.
Admission Policy for 2020-21 Entry
Schools admission arrangements consultation for the 2021-22 school year
Our Schools admission consultation is open between 7 October and 29 November 2019.
We invite your comments on school documentation in the City of York area including:
- draft admissions policies
- published admission number
The documents detail how admissions applications and decisions will be made for the 2021-2022 school year.
The consultation is a joint exercise between all admissions authorities in York, including:
- the City of York Council on behalf of Community and Voluntary Controlled schools
- governing bodies of Voluntary Aided schools
- Academy Trusts of (single) Academies
- the trust board, and local governing committees, of Multi-Academy Trusts
Following consultation, all admission authorities must formally ‘determine’ their admission arrangements by 28 February 2020 in line with the School Admissions Code.
The planned number of places (PAN) for Reception in 2021 is 30.
You can find more information on the City of York Council website: www.york.gov.uk/AdmissionsConsultation.